Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Easy way of reporting Spam


While reading a consumer message board, I recently stumbled upon Blue Security - a spam reporting tool that does all the work for you. The little blue frog program installed on my computer goes to my bulk folder in Yahoo, GMail and Hotmail and reports the spam all on its own through the web interface! In 2 weeks or so, the little program has reported well over 500 spam messages much of which I had never even viewed myself. That is a very easy way to report spam, instead of reporting emails individually or clicking on report spam options with your ISP. You can sign up to 10 email accounts under one account for Blue Security.

Some users report that the volume of spam they get decreases after using Blue Security. I do not think I have used it long enough to notice.

1 Comments:

At 9:25 AM, Blogger Chelle said...

Thanks. Does this cut down on my relatives that keep dying in Nigeria? Death is a bummer ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home