Saturday, April 22, 2006

Stayin' Alive ... but Busy

Staying rather busy with work and having busy weekends. The PCs I use to log onto the Internet have had their share of problems: removing malware and viruses, and dealing with external drive failures. It is annoying this is all going on at the same time, but it is. So I have spent a lot of frustrating time sorting all of that. My family life has kept me busy, too.

In the Blogging World of things, a blogger I enjoyed reading for the past year is moving on. I will miss Brian McWilliams' blogging about spammer news, but lately I haven't been reading any of my regular blogs all that much. And apparently, he has found a great job opportunity, I wish the best for him. I will post later when I feel I have a breather.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home